Bradford Exchange , scam , poor shipping, slow!

Issue not resolved
Feb 17, 2011
review #222228

I ordered a ring from Brad from Bradford Exchange on Feb 02, 2011.It was labelled guaranteed by Valentines day.

I called on the 12th, they said it was on the way, Feb 14th they said it would be shipped on the 16th, and they was sorry, I called today, Feb 17th, they said it would be shipped on the 22cnd, sorry again, I requested to cancel the order, they said I could not... they have the card and would process anyway. I do NOT recommend this company, beware! Your welcome.

Nobody should use this company...

I suggest ANYONE but Bradford exchange..keywords: scam, review, reviews, poor service, slow shipping, bad customer service ect...

b07351e
Had an experience with Bradford Exchange?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Mad Customer

Nov 24, 2013 Tucson, Arizona

I ordered the "SWIRLS OF GLAMOUR DIAMOND RING" for my wife, it was for our annaversery, and it was suppose to be here by 12/15/13, I mailed my money order in on 11/4/13, when I had'nt heard anything by 11/14/13, I went online to check the status of my order, I was told that they did'nt have any recored of my order, I have the money order number and the mail man stating I did infact put my order in the mail on that date, now I dont hear anything from them at all!!! my wife is expecting this diamond ring for our annaversery, and now she may not get it, even get at all, what the *** kind of scams are they running there? :upset

Quincy W

Aug 20, 2012

Never order form this company. I'm never usually a complainer but it has been two months since I have ordered my watch and it has yet to show. This company is a scam. Stop and read before ordering!!!

AP

Aug 03, 2012

I am so upset with them right now. I purchased a watch from Bradford exchange on June 8. I was hoping to receive it the week or so after father's day...It was for my father...July arrived and still no watch, I checked my order status and it said will arrive on or before July 23 2012. Okay, So I called my dad to let him know that we did not forget about him...and his present would eventually come....well today is August 2nd, I just thought about it and realised that my dad never said anything about the present...I visit the website....The status has now changed to "will arrive on or before September 14 2012!!!" What the ***...I placed the order on June 8th!!!! this is absolutely ridiculous. I would not recommend ordering from them!!!

Bill

Mar 10, 2012 Disney, Oklahoma

This is a total scam. I ordered the Thomas Kinkade Faith Mountain sculpture and it never shipped. Working with my Bank now to get refunded. If you've already ordered, contact your bank now. Do not wait, hoping that they'll finally ship your product. Get out before it's too late!

Krista

Feb 02, 2012

I ordered a doll from Bradford Exchange a week ago today. I received a confirmation email right after purchasing the doll, and every day i have been going to the website to check the order status. The confirmation email said the doll should arrive here between today (feb.2) and feb 10. When i check the status of the order i just get a message saying "Sorry, we couldn't find any order activity on your account. This may be because the records you seek are more than 12 months old, or that your order activity has occurred within the last 48 hours"

The credit card has not been charged yet, and I want to cancel! I am just afraid that if i do cancel, they will still go ahead and take my money!...

Bradford Exchange is a JOKE!

POf

Dec 24, 2011

I made my initial order through the Bradford exchange on Nov 22.  This was a dear mom letter locket, this was a special present that my 4 yr old chose for his Mom.  I received an email saying that it would arrive seven to ten days.  On Dec 6th I was given the tracking number for FedEx, but when I phoned FedEx they could not tell me what happened to the parcel.  They advised me to phone Bradford Exchange, basically the shipment was lost.  I had made many calls, with an average wait time of approx 20 min.  On Dec 20th I phoned once again.  They said they were out of stock, but they would try to locate one and call me.  Well of course they did not call, so I called once again.  They told me they reserved one and that it would be shipped the same day.  The next day I phoned once again, they said that there was a problem with my credit card, they thought it was a fradulent order. But they still took the money from my credit card.  Once this was sorted out they said that the credit department had released the the package for delivery.   On  Dec 22  I called once again and spoke to a supervisor and thinking they had shipped the item.  Well to my surprise they advised me that they were out of stock, and that they had sent a letter informing that I would not receive my item.  On there web site they promised delivery before Chritsmas

I would not recommend shopping the Bradford Exchange, as far I was concerned they were never honest.   I would just
... Show more

Evie

Oct 16, 2011

My mum bought a clock from them in 2004. It arrived late and broken. She wanted to return it but dad said it was too much of a hassle so he fixed it. Now 7 years later they are harassing my mum with phone calls at all hours and letters saying that she owes them money for the clock she paid for in full! Why wait 7 years to chase up a debt and who keeps receipts for that long! When they ring they are aggressive and threatening and always asking for personal details!
DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY! THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

d urban

Oct 12, 2011

I am going through the same thing right now, wish I had read this before ordring, I upgraded and paid 21.00 for shipping on a item that only cost 39.00 because I need it by October 19, I was guaranteed by October 18th if I did this, I am leaving for florida on the 20th and need to take it with me it is now saying it wont even ship till the 26th of October and I wont receive it for 7 business days, way to late, also the necklace was guaranteed by Nov 25th and now they are telling me they wont even get them from the manufacturer till the 7th of DEC AND IT STILL HAS TO BE INGRAVED SO ANOTHER 3 WEEKS AFTER THAT i ALSO NEEDED THIS TO SEND TO FLORIDA RIP OFF ORGANIZATION

captslap

Aug 05, 2011

Criminals are allowed to purchase from them
with YOUR stolen Credit/Debit card number ..
NO QUESTIONS ASKED..THEN, you got to talk to
really *** people up in Canada !! I kid
you not !!
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE *** ARTISTS..!!!

George D

Jun 24, 2011 Erode, Tamil Nadu

Bradford Exchange takes orders for products they do not have, Then apparently after some ridiculous amount of time look at how may orders the have for a given product and request manufacturing commence. Until then they haven't a clue when the product will be available. I called after over a month waiting, they still had no clue, I noted that all those nasty comments I read on line may be true, and was told they’ve ’been in business for 40+ yeas’, yes, Madoff was in business for a long time as well! I will Never, NEVER!! Order anything from this Inlet again.

CAROLINE RUSSO

May 28, 2011

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ORDER ?66936

mashka

May 14, 2011

this outfit only takes money order that MUST be posted How archaic in this day and age of technology when on line banking is used And even mor inconvenient if one has to travel a distance to get to a place to do this transaction Not worth the headache

Bradford Exchange SS

Apr 11, 2011

I noticed your post and wanted to see if you situation was resolved to your satisfaction. If not, please allow me the opportunity to assist you. Please contact me via this site for additional assistance. Sincerely, Stacy Sears

paul43

Mar 09, 2011 Bangor, Maine

I ordered a braclet for the misses for christmas and paid over the phone, after 2 weeks of waiting phoned back for a check up and was told there was no payment made and I had to re-order again but would not recieve the item before chrismas .When the bracelet finally arrived it was the wrong order and phoned up again to and was sent a pre-paid envelope to send back the bracelet which I did and reordered again.At the end of january I phoned back and was told again they have no record of my order and they had not recieved the bracelet I sent back so I told them to forget it and bought my wife a pandora from a local shop.
Now I am being told I owe them money for the bracelet I sent back which was no use to me and they say they never recieved it.

hekjr

Feb 23, 2011

just like Rperry01 I to ordered a ring that was supposed to be delivered by the 11th of feb so when it never arrived I gave benefit of shipping and waited till that monday and when never showed I called only to be told was no way it could have gotten here as they only took the money on the 8th to which I received email stating 3-5 days but the lady I spoke to on the 14th said it would take 5 - 7 days this make me angry so after hanging up on her I called back and recieved a different lady that told me they could not do anything for 21 days . I called again the next day and the man who spoke to me said if it was 10 days he would resend it via UPS next day and would give me my shipping cost back , so that brought it to the 18th I called to check because had received no email of tracking # and the man said was going out that day as I was told , I called on the 21st naturally they were closed for Presidents day , so called tuesday and lady said would be shipped that day , still on the 23rd have not recieved any email with tracking # .
DO NOT USE ; slow shipping , no honoring promise and not even sure is coming now but I will be on phone with them tomorrow the 24th of Feb.
:( :( :( :(

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.